BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Paper Awards
Prof. Durai Sundar
Indian Institute of Technology
Prof. Chikezie Owuama
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Nigeria
Best Student Papers
University Putra Malaysia
National Chung Hsing University
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bioproducts. The concept encompasses a wide range of procedures for modifying living organisms according to human purposes - going back to domestication of animals, cultivation of plants, and "improvements" to these through breeding programs that employ artificial selection and hybridization.
This multi-disciplinary conference aims to provide a challenging forum and vibrant opportunity for researchers and industry practitioners to share their original research results and practical development experiences on specific new challenges and emerging issues.
Keynote Addresses will be delivered by:
||Dr. Farhad Memarzadeh
Division of Technical Resources/ORF
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
||Prof. Sanjay Kumar Verma, PhD
Biological Sciences Group
Birla Institute of Technology & Science
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2489, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2497) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb,
EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of BioSciences (JBio) (Print ISSN: 2251-3159, E-periodical: 2251-3140) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• BIOTECH 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the BIOTECH 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES